Spice up your cookies with delicious daim pieces. The recipe is easy and fun to make. See the easy recipe here:
100g. Brown brown
3 tbsp. Water
300g. Wheat flour
2 tsp. Vanilla sugar
1 tsp. Baking soda
Course of action:
1. Chop the daimbar into small pieces.
2. Cut the soft butter into smaller pieces and mix well with the brown sugar, eggs and sugar until the mass is the same.
3. Add water and chopped daim and stir together.
Mix flour, baking soda and vanilla sugar and sift it into the dough.
5. Roll the dough into 40-50 balls.
6. Place the balls on a baking sheet with baking paper with plenty of space between
7. Press the balls half flat.
8. Bake your cookies for 7-8 min. At 200C. Mindt in the oven.
9. Serve chilled