Classic Carrot Cake
If you have guests or you just want to have a little extra fun, make a classic, easy and delicious carrot cake.
- 2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 2 dl. oil
- 300 g brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 275 g flour
- 4 eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla sugar
- 375 gr. grated carrot
1. Mix the brown sugar and oil and then stir in the eggs one at a time.
2. Mix the flour, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, baking soda and vanilla and run it into the dough to your carrot cake.
3. Add the grated carrots and pour the dough for your carrot cake in a greased baking pan.
4. Bake the cake in the oven at 175 degrees for 50 minutes.
How to make the icing:
1. Mix 200 g cream cheese, 2 tbsp. water, 1 dl icing sugar and 2 tsp. lemon juice.
2. Spread it on the cake and sprinkle if necessary. crushed walnuts over the cake.
Your cake is now ready for serving, welcome.